Friday, November 6, 2015

Week 1 DONE! - MinsGameBOSS

Hey!

Have you joined along in the #MinsGameBOSS adventure? -- Did you read my post about it? or do you have NO idea what I am referring to right now? (If you're lost, go back to square 1 http://designmedialife.blogspot.ca/2015/10/the-minsgame-boss-what.html)

so now that, that is out of the way. It has been a great week bit of a whirlwind (Have you ever put things up for grabs on a facebook group? if was like hyenas!) Free is the answer everyone wants to hear.

I have had a great week of eliminating crap I will never ever use.

Day 1: I started off with a BANG & just got rid of all the clothes I had already bagged up plus added an item or 2. This worked out to be 3 large garbage bags full of clothes
(BONUS: Some lady picked them all up and took them away, so I didn't have to take them anywhere!!!!)


Day 2: This is where I got the shoes. I got rid of 2 pairs, 1 pair of boots that don't fit & don't suit me. & heels that I bought and will never wear again. So byebyebye (I've been posting this on some of the posts and it was quite hilarious) 

Day 3: Got rid of some littles. 1 silly headband, 1 mascara that was crap, 1 cover up that doesn't (nor has it ever) match my skin tone!

Day 4: Wallets, Business cards & tablet cases OH MY! ... ciao for now. Tried to sell them. Just gonna give them away now. 

Day 5: 3 headbands that I am not sure why I keep. They don't stay in my hair & just drive me totally nuts every time I tried so why would I keep them? 1 brush that was broken (I just replaced it & didn't chuck it? what a dork) & 1 owl :( watch. 

Day 6: That's today, oh yay! more clothes going bye bye today! I reorganized my closet & found some friends that got missed. Like a very large Krispy Kreme donuts shirt from when I worked there.


So that's it for this week! I guess that is technically only 6 days :| well I'll tell you what goes tomorrow next week!!!
How is everyone else making out this week?? Do you feel lighter yet??

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I love all the gifs...they're so perfect for this! I'm glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete