Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let's Talk Tuesday - Life Decisions.

I realize it's Wednesday - whoops.

So we're just gonna pretend it's yesterday for a minute ;)

Today, I am going to talk about life decisions (You know those REALLY big ones?)

You know what is very difficult. When you have to make a HUGE life decision. One that will change everything.

It's extremley scary.

It could be anything; career change, children, buying a house, buying a car, being with someone, not being with someone. All of these things are absoultely terrifying.

The unknown is terrifying.


I think that life is just one giant leap, and you're free falling the entire time. Maybe you luck out and land on a cloud for a while, but eventually you sink through and start falling again. 

So what do you do? What do you do when you are deciding something monumental?! Tell me in the comments. 

I make lists. Pros & Cons can provide some great insight, I decide what about it is better then the current siuation & what is worse, now do they out weigh eachother? Do you leap off your comfort cloud or do you snuggle into the softness & stay right where you are? 

I ask friends & family. This can get a bit gray though because sometimes they aren't helpful. They want you to be happy so "Just choose the one that makes you happy" but, what if they both make me happy & because it's completely unknown what if I choose the new options & I am not happy at all ???? then what???


Life is hard friends. Call me out on this, but is it even harder in your 20's then anything else? It's such a cluster f*** of things. Some friends are getting married, some have 3 kids already, some are so wasted they don't even know there own name, some are just lost, some are depressed, some are still in school, some are gliding through life on a cloud full of roses, some are writing blog posts because they need an outlet, & most of us are really uncertain about what our path is in life!



P.s. This is why I share positive quotes on my Insta page every day, I need that reminder or I'll totally lose it. I think I already am.

I have had a rough week this one. It's so hard to keep frown drowing. I am falling & it's nothing but rain clouds around me this week. Sadness, defeat, loss & hardships. Thank god for good friends, good managers & awesome family. We'll make it through this, as we have made it through many hard times before. Just keep on keeping on or as Dory would say:


So how do you deal with making extreme life decisions? How is your free fall treating you these days? 

xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment