Monday, November 23, 2015

MinsGameBOSS - Week 3 Recap. ByeByeBye

Week Numero Tres.

Hello, MinsGame friends! How is it going? Are you noticing a difference?

My house is looking glorious!


I sold Fiances bathroom vanity (It was supposed to be put in his old house & he never installed it, He moved it around until it finally ended up in our hallway for a year :|) SO I sold that stupid thing. $220 later and I have my hallway back! YAHOOOOOOOO

That was the big ticket item of the week, I've tried to sell clothes in the past & no one wants my old crap (who am I kidding, I wouldn't pay for it either) So I have just been giving it away, just take it & go. I gave away a garbage bag full of kids clothes sized 5-6, yeah buh bye & next will be their toys.


This week was just a lot of garbage. I am so glad to be rid of it all & I never want to see it again.

I have also adopted a "One in = One out" mindset. I got a new sweater & I got rid of a sweater. Actually like 5. 

That's week 3 in a nutshell. Honestly not that exciting but boy am I noticing a difference! 


How goes the battle friends?
P.S. Do not "forget" a day at this point, it's disastrous! I had to find 43 items the other day & it was stressful. So, just don't do that to yourself.


Oh & Happy Monday - Make it Fabulous!






1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the gifs!! And yes, it's SO HARD to miss a day. Better to just not, like you said. :) I am amazed at the garbage. AMAZED. So. Much. Ugh. But it's been awesome, and yay making money and getting your hallway back!! :)
    Laura
    @1girl2cities

    ReplyDelete