Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lets Talk Tuesday (uh, or Thursday) - Christmas.

Hey there!

I hate Christmas or the holiday season, whatever you prefer.



First of all, now I am offending people when I say "Merry Christmas" because when can you open your mouth and not offended someone nowadays. It's ridiculous.

Second, My family kind of sucks, and no one gets together. This is partially my fault I'm sure because I live 6 hours away from most of them, but hey you could come to me once in a while too. We try to make plans & they just fall through because everyone's busy & no one wants to really put in the effort.

Third, the spending is astronomical and stupid. I would prefer you make me an owl out of a toilet paper  tube. Seriously. OR come over & make decorations & cute stuff with me. OR we could go out and get things for amazing organizations like the shoebox people.  I don't want or know what to buy you & you don't want to or know what you're going to buy me, so why are we bothering? 


Four, it's a sad time. I lost my dad in 2007 & it's just not the same, nor will it ever be. (Where's my beanie babies dad? get it together) so that makes it sad. Other family members don't speak to each other & it's just a big old mess. So where's the happy?


This post is taking a turn for the sad, & whiny so I am going to attempt to turn it around. 

I mean, it's not all bad, but if we're being honest, I am just not for this time of year. 

At least there is peppermint everything & holiday movies!


Sorry for being the Grinch, but hey if you also hate Christmas lemme know, or if you LOVE it please tell me why!

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment