Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lets Talk Tuesday! Who to follow on Snapchat!

Hello Peoples,

Hope you are all having a fabulous week. I spent this weekend at a hockey tournament for my middle stepson, technically today is my Monday & I am exhausted.

Lets Talk TUESDAY - Is actually happening on a Tuesday this week (This is rare, let's celebrate)


Today, I wanna talk about snapchatters I highly enjoy.
I have so many, some days it takes me a solid half hour to watch their stories. #FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) Gets me good with snapchat. I want to know what's going on. I totally want to be in the loop! 

Anyone feel me? Do you snap? If so, add little ol me:


Anywho, enough about me. Without further ado, my favorites (for the moment) snappity snappers:


These are in no particular order because I love them all equally ;) Follow all these fab gals & guys by scanning their snapcode with your phone. 

#1: 

hilarious, awesome, cute as a button, & now a married man! Branden is super fun to watch & does great stories!

#2:

Love this doll, she does lab experiments & cool sciency stuff!

#3:


Totally hilarious, with a smidge of crazy!

#4:

Cutest of the cute this girl. Great snapchat artist & storyteller!

#5:
Today this guy was totally on point. Hilarious!

#6:
Basically the story master - & hes so handsome (I may have a small school girl crush on this one)

#7:

She's a hottie, talks real talk & is always awesome!

These 3 are my most recent followings so I don't know much about them yet, but they are fabulous:

#8:
#9:













#10:












So, what am I doing when I am on my phone all day?
I'm catching up on my favorite snappers (this is only a small collection of all the fabulous people out there)

check out: http://www.snapchat.codes/ for many more amazing peeps.

Who do you follow that I should follow?

<3 Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment