Thursday, December 10, 2015

Let's Talk THURSDAY - Twitter Chats.

Heya,

Well, I failed not by 1 day but by 2 this time... Maybe I suck at these blogging shenanigans but hey whatevs.

On this fine Thursday, I want to talk about my favourite tweet chats & learn some of yours!
It's kind of fitting because Wednesdays are the motherlode of awesome chats.


I spend far too much time on twitter & giphy simultaneously on Wednesdays because GIF's make everything better. EVERYTHING.

(p.s. Slothilda is my new favorite thing!)

So I start my Wednesday chat extravaganza with #BufferChat at 12pm, my time (EST)  which is always complete insanity, this chat has gotten so popular that if you walk away for a minute you come back to a minimum of 100 missed tweets. IT'S CRA. It is so fun and incredibly informative, I learn so much every Wednesday from this group of social media ninjas that I should really start writing things down!



Next up we have #SproutChat at 3pm (EST) which can be a bit serious but I always learn a ton & there are some seriously fun people in here. We get a bit silly! This one is also full of social media ninjas who I can learn an excessive amount from.



And lastly, this one is hilarious & if you've never been, well you will probably feel like you fell off a truck and are tumbling down a hill. When you start to question your sanity, then you may be about halfway to understanding the conversation that is occurring. #SpoofChat is hilarity, I love the people & it's A LOT of GIF's plenty and plenty of GIF's

so that's my 3, I religiously participate & sometimes I miss them. When I do miss them, I cry myself to sleep because it's just not a Wednesday without all my friends! ;)



What are yours? I would enjoy peeking in on a few different chats to see what else is out there, feel free to share in the comments & or tweet me @OutgoingOwl

<3


1 comment:

  1. There are so many twitter chats and they're tough to keep up with!! I think I need to make a goal of doing one per week. I really love Madalyn Sklar's #twittersmarter on Thursdays at noon CST. I've enjoyed hosting my Twin Cities-focused #TCTalk Monday nights but quickly had to switch from once a week to every other week because they're a lot of work. They've all connected me with so many amazing, people, though. Like you, I highly recommend them. :)

    ReplyDelete