Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Let's Talk Tuesday - Periscope.

Heyo,
Today we talk Periscope & let me begin with;

I DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT PERISCOPE,



but, I do know that it's a big deal. SO I caught my new friend Chris Mcmanamy's latest scope & decided I should probably do a little research. I then found who I am going to call the "Goddess of SM" She is probably my newest interest because she knows what's up. Sue B Zimmerman you are awesome.

I followed her on everything and anything, and on Sunday, she tweeted out; https://twitter.com/SueBZimmerman/status/676037113536712704

at first (to be honest) I was like meh, whatever (bad attitude I KNOW) Then I saw (a follower I already have) tweeted to, +Vincenzo Landino tweeted out that he was doing his top 7 periscope accounts to follow. This really peaked my interest, because I don't know who to follow, so hey I'll watch. I followed up him with watching @fitfabfive5 and her scope on being a badass!

After completely LOVING these 2 I was like well, I should probably watch +Sue B. Zimmerman as well, and I did. Not a mistake.



Hello, Sue is a genius. So I am now a fan, I already love her on snapchat & I am going to watch & listen & learn because Sue you are fabulous! (Suck up much? I KNOW)

I also watched, Amy - +schmittastic who is a doll & a youtube extraordinaire. Every day I'm hustling (ok yes & no, but really every day I'm learning an extreme amount of fabulousness) I don't really do Youtube, but hey, if Amy says they rock, who am I to not at least, check it out? Now I have subscribed to Amy's top 7 YouTubers, I have about 5 bil hours of videos to watch (including Amy's)



Do you follow & love these individuals? If the answer is NO, you should & if you do WHY didn't you tell me about them?

Anyone else I should follow on Periscope? - Please post them in the comments <3

xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment