Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The MinsgameBOSS .... What?

Hey Friends!

So I recently met +One Girl, Two Cities ... Aka. Laura on Twitter and she was tweeting me about #MinsgameBOSS and I was like, "Huh?"

So of course I asked, and she told me to check out her blog:
http://www.onegirltwocities.com/2015/10/26/minsgame-monday-a-preview/
So I did.

Now, If you have been to lazy to click on any of the above options to figure out what Minsgame BOSS is... I guess I'll tell you.

It is how I am going to eliminate 465 items of clutter from my life & from my home in the month of November. Starting Nov 1, You grab ONE item and you get rid of it, you get rid of it good. Then on Nov 2nd, you get rid of TWO ITEMS! Then Nov 3rd, you get rid of THREE ITEMS! I think you get it. Keep this up for all 30 days and that will accumulate to a whomping 465 items!!! Say what?!


That's right people, say goodbye to the clutter. Say goodbye to those 5 pairs of pants that you & I both know you will never fit into again, I don't care how hard you try. If it's been more then a year and you haven't used or worn something, then it is time for it to go. Still have those 552 teddy bears you slept with as a child. I mean come on, you're a grown up now. Lets try to eliminate at least 1 ;). You know that junk drawer? (Don't lie to me, I know you have one) It's time to clean it out. What is even there??? Possibly a dead animal, you don't know! That cell phone you bought in 1973, It's gotta go (possibly to the Smithsonian) I'm just saying.

Have I convinced you? Are you stoked about No Clutter November & The MinsGame? I know I am so come and join us. 


Make sure if you join, you post what you're getting rid of everyday for all of us to see -- check out the above websites for all the information & more awesomeness <3 


4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Thanks for the shout out. We are so thrilled to have you on board, and I hope your post inspires others to join. If you feel comfortable, feel free to share this in the FB group. It made me laugh and I'm sure others would enjoy it.
    I guess I'll go pick one teddy bear to get rid of now.... :\
    ~Laura VZ @1girl2cities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to have you joining us!! Thanks for spreading the word! I'm excited to read about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete