Tuesday, October 20, 2015

With a Bang - How Being Positive CAN Change Everything!

Happy Tuesday,

I gave up blogging but now I am back, with plenty to say. Life does that.

Today we're going to talk about how being a positive person can change everything.

Recently, I have started posting a daily Positive Quote on Instagram (@BreePalm) & On Snapchat.... Everyday I post the photo on Instagram & tell my snapchatters the quote- Honestly I am sharing it but it's more for me then for anyone else.

In doing this, I am quickly starting to feel better, feel excited & feel happy.
I am a pretty anxious person (I wasn't always this way) and up until I started this positive journey I was starting to feel pretty depressed & just felt as though nothing ever worked out.

I have had some bad & some really great - but until now I was feeling like the hamster was just spinning her wheel, going nowhere fast.

Now however, because of my new found "positive vibes" only outlook on life I feel like the hamster has hopped off her wheel, jumped through the open cage door and is running towards greatness without looking back.


So, why am I saying being positive changes everything? because from now on I refuse to buy into negativity, I refuse to let things that make me un-happy be a part of my life, I refuse to let myself tell me I am not allowed to be happy, and I will find the silver lining on every situation.

Things are looking positive, jobs are coming in for all of my businesses, people are reaching out who weren't before, family is figuring out that we need to get it together, friends are feeling the positive and loving it,  volunteer opportunities are coming to the surface, life is coming together and there is no where but up from here!

Don't ask me why this works. All I know is that you can find yourself in any situation and decide; will I have a positive outlook on this, or a negative one? & which one will bring you out on top? 

I have always said; "Everything happens for a reason" & It is the truth, bad things may happen but sometimes they need to, to make room for the good!

I will continue to post a positive quote a day, if you want to join me on the journey to happiness follow me on instagram & snapchat @BreePalm





No comments:

Post a Comment